The founders of the online Happily Family Parenting Conference, Cecilia and Jason Hilkey, asked HomeSchool ThinkTank to help them lead a life-changing, global event – the Happily Family Online Parenting Conference.
This FREE virtual event attracts over 100 thousand mindful parents and professionals who work with children, from over 187 countries, to see how to use brain science and connection to raise resilient and motivated kids!
The online Happily Family Parenting Conference is for you if you:
- Want expert advice to help your child to be resilient and self-motivated, to listen and do their best.
- Have a sensitive, strong-willed, distracted, emotionally intense, or anxious child in your family.
- Want to help your child manage their feelings and behaviors while using connection and understanding (without threats or bribes.)
- Are curious about how to have healthy boundaries, and you want your kids to feel loved by you, no matter what.
The Happily Family Online Conference Happens Every Year.
The conference is completely FREE.
You’ll hear over 25 experts offer effective tools for…
- How to be resilient in difficult times.
- Raising a highly sensitive or differently wired child.
- Coping skills for big feelings.
- Talking to kids about race, pornography, and addiction.
- Parenting teens or toddlers.
The Happily Family Parenting Conference covers these topics and much more.
Learn From World-Renowned Experts!
Leading Experts at the online Happily Family Parenting Conference
- Dr. Christopher Willard. Psychologist, Author of Raising Resilience, Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Lynetta Willis. Licensed Psychologist, Author of My Forgotten Self.
- Janine Halloran. Founder of Coping Skills for Kids, Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- Dr. Daniel Siegel. Psychiatrist, Author of The Power of Showing Up and The Whole-Brain Child.
- Julie Lythcott-Haims. Author of How To Raise an Adult.
- Keira Merkovsky. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Founder of Relationship Cubed.
- Dr. Laura Markham. Psychologist, Author, Founder of AhaParenting, author of Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting.
- Jenny Woo. Founder of Mind Brain Parenting, Cognitive Science Researcher.
- Dr. Michele Borba. Psychologist, Author of Thrivers, Speaker.
- Jessica Lahey. Educator, Speaker and Author of The Addiction Inoculation.
- Dr. Tina Payne Bryson. Psychotherapist, Co-Author of The Whole-Brain Child & The Bottom Line for Baby.
- Kim John Payne. Counselor, Author of Being At Your Best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst.
- Dr. Ann-Louise Lockhart. Pediatric Psychologist, Board Certified in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Leslie P. Arreola-Hillenbrand. Latinx Parenting, Parent Coach, Early Childhood Teacher.
- Dr. William Stixrud. Author of What Do You Say?, Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- Ned Johnson. Author of What Do You Say?, Founder of PrepMatters.
- Mercedes Samudio. Social Worker, Creator of #EndParentShaming
- Dr. John Duffy. Clinical Psychologist, Author of Parenting the New Teen in the Age of Anxiety.
- Dayna Abraham. Author of The Superkids Activity Guide to Conquering Everyday.
- Dr. Carrie Contey. Psychologist, Parenting Coach, Author of CALMS & What Babies Want.
- Rosetta Lee. Anti-Bias and Diversity Speaker and Educator.
- Tosha Schore. Co-author of Listen: Five Simple Tools to Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges.
- Suzanne Tucker. Founder of Generation Mindful, Physical Therapist.
- Debbie Reber. Founder of TiLT Parenting, Author of Differently Wired.
- Tracy Gillet. Founder of Raised Good, Parenting Coach.
- Kristen Jenson. Author of Good Pictures, Bad Pictures, Founder of Defend Young Minds.
- Seth Perler. Teacher, Executive Function, 2e, and Education Coach.
- Dr. Ross Greene. Author of The Explosive Child.
Get more information about this year’s speakers here.
Listen To The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast
Captions are auto-generated.
Join the online Happily Family Parenting Conference
Are you a parent who wants to…
- Understand your children better?
- Improve your parenting skills?
The Happily Family Conference is part of a global movement of families and professionals who embrace a conscious and mindful approach to raising kids.
Does this sound like something you are interested in?
Why does HomeSchool ThinkTank share this event?
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we’ve been sharing this conference for a few years now. It is one of our favorite events to share with parents. Why?
- Leading experts in the field of parenting come together to share their knowledge and guide parents with scientifically backed parenting research and advice.
- The Happily Family conference is easy to attend. This is an online event which makes it more accessible to attend. Watching or listening to the videos is easy.
- The online community that surrounds this event is outstanding.
- You will learn actionable tips to become a better parent.
- The five day event is free to attend and you also have the opportunity to purchase the recordings to view later. We are a proud partner with Happily Family and appreciate it when you use the links that we provide.
Parenting Can Be Challenging
If you’re like many parents, you’re trying to improve your parenting skills. Each year, this conference provides parents with inspiration. You’ll leave with new strategies that help will help you improve the family dynamic in your home.
The Happily Family Parenting Conference is getting started, and you’ll want to attend.
Some of the finest teachers, authors, researchers, and thought leaders in the world of parenting and education have presented at this conference.
Sign up here & we’ll share more information about the Happily Family Parenting Conference.
Watch Our Interview With The Founders of the Happily Family Conference.
Jason & Cecilia Hilkey share what the Happily Family Parenting Conference is about.
More Than Half-A-Million Parents & Professionals
Since it’s conception, this event has brought over half a million parents and professionals from all around the world together. Each year, the Hilkey’s bring together approximately 25 of the world’s leading experts. This 5 day conference is an excellent way for all parents to reflect on their past parenting and improve their future parenting.