The founders of the online Happily Family Parenting Conference, Cecilia and Jason Hilkey, asked HomeSchool ThinkTank to help them lead a life-changing, global event – the Happily Family Online Parenting Conference.
This FREE virtual event attracts over 100 thousand mindful parents and professionals who work with children from over 200 countries to see how to use brain science and connection to raise resilient and motivated kids!
The Online Happily Family Parenting Conference Is For Parents Who…
- Want expert advice to help your child to be resilient and self-motivated, to listen and do their best.
- Have a sensitive, strong-willed, distracted, emotionally intense, or anxious child in your family.
- Want to help your child manage their feelings and behaviors while using connection and understanding (without threats or bribes.)
- Are curious about how to have healthy boundaries.
- Want your kids to feel loved by you, no matter what?
The Happily Family Online Conference Is Happening Now: November 2022!
The conference only happens once a year, and it is completely FREE.
You’ll hear over 25 experts offer effective tools for…
- How to be resilient in difficult times.
- Raising a highly sensitive or differently wired child.
- Coping skills for big feelings.
- Talking to kids about race, pornography, and addiction.
- Parenting teens or toddlers.
The Happily Family Parenting Conference covers these topics and much more.
The next conference is beginning now: November 2022!
Learn From World-Renowned Experts!
November 2022 Online Happily Family Parenting Conference: Join the Waiting List Now!
The Happily Family Conference is among the best parenting conferences in the world.
World-renowned speakers include Dr. Daniel Siegel, Dr. Lynetta Willis, Keira Merkovsky, Dayna Abraham, Seth Perler, and Suzanne Tucker.
This is a unique event that happens once a year over five days.
Join the conference live each day or watch the recordings later that day.
The five-day online conference is completely free to attend. If you want to own the recordings, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase them at the end of the conference.
Mindfulness & Parenting Presentations
- Dr. Daniel Siegel. Psychiatrist, author of The Power of Showing Up and The Whole-Brain Child.
- Cecilia & Jason Hilkey. Founders of the Happily Family Conference & Educators.
- Cathy Adams. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, author of Zen Parenting: Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in an Unpredictable World.
- Caroline Welch. Mindsight Institute co-founder and author of The Gift of Presence: A Mindfulness Guide for Women.
- Magdalena Garcia. Founder of Circles & Bridges.
Anxiety, Triggers, & Trauma Speakers
- Renee Jain. Co-author of Superpowered: Transform Anxiety into Courage, Confidence, and Resilience.
- Dr. Lynetta Willis. Licensed Psychologist, Author of My Forgotten Self.
- Dr. Christopher Willard. Psychologist, Author of Raising Resilience, Harvard Medical School.
- Janine Halloran. Founder of Coping Skills for Kids, Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- Keira Merkovsky. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Founder of Relationship Cubed.
Inner Work of Parenting & Partnering Presentations
- Dr. Kristin Neff. Author of Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
- Leslie Potter. Founder of Purejoy Parenting.
- Susan Stiffelman. Parenting with Presence: Practices for Raising Conscious, Confident, Caring Kids.
- Dr. Nate Klemp & Kaley Klemp. Authors of The 80/80 Marriage: A New Model for a Happier, Stronger Relationship.
- Devon Kuntzman. Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood.
Watch Our Video Interview With the Founders of the Happily Family Parenting Conference!
Jason & Cecilia Hilkey share what the Happily Family Parenting Conference is about.
School, Screens & Social Skills Presenters
- Dayna Abraham. Best-selling author, Founder of the Calm the Chaos program.
- Suzanne Tucker. Founder of Generation Mindful, Physical Therapist.
- Elizabeth Sautter. Speech & Language Pathologist, Author of Make Social & Emotional Learning Stick.
- Rebecca Branstetter. Psychologist and author of The Everything Parent’s Guide to Children with Executive Functioning Disorder.
- Seth Perler. Executive function, ADHD, & 2e coach & teacher.
- Devorah Heitner. Author of Screenwise: Helping Kids Thrive in Their Digital World.
Protective Conversations: Gender, Racism, Self-Harm
- Dr. Ann-Louise Lockhart. Pediatric Psychologist, Board Certified in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Stephanie A. Brill. Author of The Transgender Child & founder of Gender Spectrum.
- Dr. Joseph Lee. Triple boarded physician and author of Recovering My Kid: Parenting Young Adults in Treatment and Beyond.
- Dr. Allison Briscoe-Smith. Clinical Psychologist, Co-author of Generation Mixed Goes to School: Radically Listening to Multiracial Kids.
- Nefertiti Austin. Motherhood So White: A Memoir of Race, Gender, and Parenting in America
Past Happily Family Conference Presenters
- Julie Lythcott-Haims. Author of How To Raise an Adult.
- Dr. Laura Markham. Psychologist, Author, Founder of AhaParenting, author of Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting.
- Jenny Woo. Founder of Mind Brain Parenting, Cognitive Science Researcher.
- Dr. Michele Borba. Psychologist, Author of Thrivers, Speaker.
- Jessica Lahey. Educator, Speaker, and Author of The Addiction Inoculation.
- Dr. Tina Payne Bryson. Psychotherapist, Co-Author of The Whole-Brain Child & The Bottom Line for Baby.
- Kim John Payne. Counselor, Author of Being At Your Best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst.
- Leslie P. Arreola-Hillenbrand. Latinx Parenting, Parent Coach, Early Childhood Teacher.
- Dr. William Stixrud. Author of What Do You Say?, Clinical Neuropsychologist.
Previous Happily Family Conference Speakers
- Ned Johnson. Author of What Do You Say?, Founder of PrepMatters.
- Mercedes Samudio. Social Worker, author of Shame-Proof Parenting.
- Dr. John Duffy. Clinical Psychologist, Author of Parenting the New Teen in the Age of Anxiety.
- Dr. Carrie Contey. Psychologist, Parenting Coach, and Author of CALMS & What Babies Want.
- Rosetta Lee. Anti-Bias and Diversity Speaker and Educator.
- Tosha Schore. Co-author of Listen: Five Simple Tools to Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges.
- Debbie Reber. Founder of TiLT Parenting, Author of Differently Wired.
- Tracy Gillet. Founder of Raised Good, Parenting Coach.
- Kristen Jenson. Author of Good Pictures, Bad Pictures, Founder of Defend Young Minds.
- Dr. Ross Greene. Author of The Explosive Child.
Get more information about this year’s speakers here.
Listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
Join the Online Happily Family Parenting Conference
Are you a parent who wants to…
- Understand your children better?
- Improve your parenting skills?
- Learn more about child development?
The Happily Family Conference is part of a global movement of families and professionals who embrace a conscious and mindful approach to raising kids.
Does this sound like something you are interested in?
More About the Online Happily Family Parenting Conference
A Message from the Founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank
Why Does HomeSchool ThinkTank Share This Event?
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we’ve been sharing this conference for a few years now. It is one of our favorite events to share with parents. Why?
- Leading experts in the field of parenting come together to share their knowledge and guide parents with scientifically backed parenting research and advice.
- The Happily Family conference is easy to attend. This is an online event which makes it more accessible to attend. Watching or listening to the videos is easy.
- The online community that surrounds this event is outstanding.
- You will learn actionable tips to become a better parent.
- The five-day event is free to attend, and you also have the opportunity to purchase the recordings to view later. We are a proud partner with Happily Family and appreciate it when you use the links that we provide.
Parenting Can Be Challenging
If you’re like many parents, you’re trying to improve your parenting skills. Each year, this conference inspires parents. You’ll learn new strategies that help will help you improve the family dynamic in your home.
The Happily Family Parenting Conference is getting started, and you’ll want to attend.
Some of the finest teachers, authors, researchers, and thought leaders in the world of parenting and education have presented at this conference.
An Online FREE Conference for Parents & Educators.
This is perfect for homeschooling parents!
More Than Half-a-Million Parents & Professionals
Since its conception, this event has brought over half a million parents and professionals from all around the world together. Each year, the Hilkey’s bring together approximately 25 of the world’s leading experts. This 5-day conference is an excellent way for all parents to reflect on their past parenting and improve their future parenting.
HomeSchool ThinkTank’s THRIVE: A Coaching Program for Homeschooling Parents
THRIVE is our online coaching & support program for homeschooling parents.