Are you ready to sign up for Naturally Recovering Autism’s next Masterclass? Learn more about the next session by signing up below.
Do you want to keep up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings? Sign up for more information about homeschooling, our community, and our educational podcast directory.
Further down you can watch or listen to our podcast interview with Karen Thomas. Sign up here to get all the links that Karen mentioned in our interview.
Karen Thomas: The Founder of Naturally Recovering Autism
Karen has gone before you and achieved what some people didn’t think was possible. She has helped her own son recover from the symptoms of autism.
Now Karen teaches the system she created to thousands of parents around the world. She guides parents as they help their children recover from autism.
After fifteen years of personal research, Karen has brought her own son to recovery from his symptoms of autism. She did this using all-natural resources.
As Karen states in this HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast Interview, her son is no longer diagnosable. Karen is sharing her knowledge and expert research with parents around the globe. People in over 40 countries are benefiting from the Naturally Recovering Autism method.
Follow The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast on Apple Podcasts
When you listen to our interview with the founder of Naturally Recovering Autism, be sure to follow our podcast. Look for the + button to follow us the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
Learn more about the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast here.
Naturally Recovering Autism
Interview With Karen Thomas
Learn More On The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast
Listen to our interview with Karen Thomas on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast. While you can listen on Spotify, iTunes, or nearly anywhere podcasts are played, you won’t find our advanced podcast search engine technology on their platforms.
Did you want to go back and listen to something again? Are you looking for something specific in this interview? Click play & type in the word you’re looking for. Our advanced podcast search engine will bring you right to the moment you’re looking for.
More About Karen Thomas…
- Be sure to listen to the Naturally Recovering Autism Radio Show: This live weekly radio show has reached over 75 million listeners. It is broadcast on platforms such as CBS, ABC, NBC, NPR, FOX News, CNN, ESPN, MSNBC, Bloomberg Radio, and 60 Minutes.
- Karen has spoken at the Autism One Conferences multiple times.
- She’s been a featured guest on the CBS television production, Live It Up! , Karen sits down with host Donna Drake to offer valuable insights into autism recovery and to share her own experience.
- Karen’s also been featured in What Doctors Don’t Tell You magazine. They featured an article about Reversing Autism with her.
- CUTV News featured an interview with Karen Thomas
- Karen has a holistic background of 30 years as a Craniosacral Therapist. This led her to find an all-natural, drug-free approach to recover her own son.
- Karen’s knowledge is offered in multiple sources such as her book, Naturally Recovering Autism: The Complete Step-By-Step Resource Handbook For Parents.
- Join Karen’s free online workshop: The 4 Stages to Naturally Recover From Autism.
Karen Thomas on The Donna Drake Show, “Live It Up!”
Learn more about Karen’s book, Naturally Recovering Autism
A Trusted Resource For Parents
- Karen Thomas is an honorary member of The International Association of Top Professionals. Awarded as Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020.
- Karen also shares information through her popular blog, Naturally Recovering Autism.
- You can join Karen’s step by step online autism recovery membership program. She supports parents who have autistic children. She has helped parents in over 40 countries.
Karen Thomas has become one of the most trusted resources of parents of children on the autism spectrum.
Listen To Episode #33: Our First Interview With Karen Thomas
Karen makes complex topics simple and practical. If you want help treating the causes of autism, not just the symptoms, then be sure to listen to the Naturally Recovering Autism Podcast.
The Naturally Recovering Autism Program Helps…
If you need a guide who understands what it’s like to raise a child who has autism, then this program might be for you. Karen knows that you need a reliable plan to support your child with autism.
The Naturally Recovering Autism plan helps children with:
- Improved sleep
- Speech improvement
- Improved focus
- Calming and mood stability
- Improved behavior
- Immune strengthening and more.
If you have a child who has autism, be sure to join Karen’s free online workshop: The 4 Stages to Naturally Recover From Autism.
Learning With Autism Masterclass
Karen’s Free Workshop
Join the waiting list so that you can join Karen’s next free online workshop.
This workshop teaches the following concepts:
- Healing the gut.
- Natural heavy metal detoxification.
- Clearing the co-infections.
- Brain support and repair.
Karen’s goal is to empower parents with the “how to” in a step by step roadmap.
She simplifies the the process of recovery, so that your brilliant child can thrive and live the most fulfilling life possible.
The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Show
Have You Listened to the Naturally Recovering Autism Podcast?
If you or someone you know has autism, then you might find this podcast to be helpful and interesting. You can search the episodes that we’ve downloaded with our advanced search engine technology.
Search The Naturally Recovering Autism Podcast
Here’s how to search this playlist.
- Click play. The most recent episode will begin playing.
- Type a word in the search bar. If you notice the words, “No Results Found,” then click on the word “Files.” Initially, the search bar only searches the episode that is playing. When you click “Files,” then ALL of the Naturally Recovering Autism Podcast episodes will be searched.
- Click on the numbers next to the search icon. Search the episode titles by clicking on the numbers after you’ve clicked play.
Are You A Homeschooling Family?
If you are homeschooling your children or thinking about homeschooling them, please feel free to join our online parenting group for homeschool families. Sign up here to keep in touch and request your invitation to our online parenting group.
What Does Autism Recovery Really Mean?
Listen to this episode to learn more.
Naturally Recovering Autism Masterclass
You Might Also Like These Articles & Podcast Episodes
- Calm The Chaos Parenting with best-selling author, Dayna Abraham.
- How to book a call with HomeSchool ThinkTank.
- Find more resources on our blog.
- Receive our newsletter.
- Do your kids have clothing or sensory issues?
How To Share This Article
If you know other parents, professionals, or groups who would like this information, please feel free to share it. Simply copy and paste the link below to share this interview anywhere.