THRIVE: A Program to Support You While You Homeschool Your Kids!
(It’s only $29 a month!)
Are you a homeschooling parent who…
- Needs guidance with homeschooling?
- Is struggling with homeschooling your kids?
- Wants emotional support while you homeschool your kids?
I get it. I’ve been there too.
All you want to do is support your kids and homeschool them successfully.
But as a homeschooling parent, you need support too.
That’s why I’ve created a coaching program just for homeschool parents.
My program is called THRIVE, and it’s designed to support and guide homeschooling parents like you.
THRIVE: Supporting You While You Homeschool Your Kids
Hi, my name is Jackie. I’m the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank, a long-time homeschooling mom, a licensed physical education teacher, and a life coach. And I’m on a mission to support parents so that they can homeschool their children successfully.
Inside THRIVE, I answer your questions about homeschooling, AND I help you learn how to manage your mind so that you show up as the homeschooling parent you want to be.
As a homeschooling parent, you need support while you homeschool your kids.
That’s why I chose to pursue my life coaching certification. I recognized that parents need emotional support throughout their homeschool journey. I chose to become a life coach so that I could better support homeschooling parents like you.
Inside THRIVE, you will discover the homeschooling AND the emotional support you need.
THRIVE is a safe space designed to support homeschooling parents like you, and it is for you.
Join the THRIVE waiting list here.
THRIVE: Coaching & Support for Homeschooling Parents
Watch this video to learn more about how I support and help homeschooling parents inside the THRIVE Coaching Program.
Get the support that homeschooling parents need.
What is THRIVE?
Inside THRIVE, I draw on my life coaching skills, teaching, and homeschooling experience and knowledge to help parents like you succeed at homeschooling your kids.
Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to join me on a Live Zoom Call.
During our Live Zoom Calls, you’ll learn more about…
- Mind Management
Throughout each call, you will have the opportunity to ask questions. In addition, as a life coach, I am equipped to help you work through challenges that you might be having.
While we primarily focus on homeschooling, you are welcome to bring any problem to a coaching session.
You might wonder why you can bring any challenge to a coaching session.
It is my belief that all of your life impacts how you show up as a homeschooling parent.
So, if I can help you work through a problem, whether it’s related to homeschooling or not, then you will show up as a better homeschooling parent.
THRIVE: Real-Life Homeschooling for Real-Life Parents
While THRIVE is for homeschooling parents, it’s not just about homeschooling.
If you want to homeschool your kids successfully, then you must take care of yourself.
THRIVE is your weekly dose of self-care.
It’s mind-management for the homeschooling parent intertwined with real-life homeschool strategies.
Inside THRIVE, you’ll learn to become more self-aware so that you can show up as the person and homeschooling parent you want to be.
THRIVE is about you…the parent.
What Does It Mean to Get Coached?
Have you ever felt stuck or had a problem that you couldn’t figure out how to solve?
When you bring something that you’re struggling with to a call, I will help you work through your problem so that you can move forward.
I chose to pursue my life coaching certification to better help homeschooling parents like you with everyday challenges.
Join THRIVE and get the support that you need as a homeschooling parent.
Click here to join the waiting list for THRIVE!
THRIVE: Support & Coaching Program for Homeschool Parents
Homeschooling your kids doesn’t need to be hard, and you don’t have to do it alone.
In this simple three-step program, you will learn how to better manage your mind while learning the skills you need to homeschool your kids successfully.
When you join THRIVE, you’ll receive support and guidance as you homeschool your kids.
“As a long-time homeschooling mom, licensed physical education teacher, and life coach, I’m on a mission to help homeschooling parents like you take better care of themselves so that you show up as the homeschooling parent you want to be.“
Step 1: Your Homeschool Success Path
Let’s redefine “home-schooling.”
Say goodbye to your preconceived notions about homeschooling and education.
Embrace the HomeSchool ThinkTank philosophy. We focus on three core components.
Inside HomeSchool ThinkTank’s THRIVE Coaching Program, I help parents develop stronger connections with themselves and their children, create community, and approach education differently.
After homeschooling my children and observing and visiting with homeschooling families for nearly two decades, I believe that HomeSchool ThinkTank’s philosophy is the secret sauce to homeschooling your kids successfully.
Step Two: Learn How to Manage Your Mind
Do you ever feel overwhelmed, stuck, or downright frustrated?
Have you ever had a mom meltdown?
When was the last time you took a few minutes for yourself?
Inside THRIVE, you’ll learn how to manage your mind and take better care of yourself. Because if you don’t care for yourself, who will?
As a homeschooling parent, it’s easy to put everyone’s needs before yours.
But there’s a problem with putting yourself last.
When you leave yourself out of the equation, burnout is bound to find you.
If you want to homeschool your kids successfully, then you need to take care of yourself so that you don’t burn out. And this begins with training your brain on purpose.
Learning how to manage your mind effectively is key to homeschooling your kids successfully.
And inside THRIVE, I teach you how to manage your mind in a way that serves you better.
It’s time to put yourself first so that you can show up as the human and homeschooling parent that you want to be.
Let’s prevent mom meltdowns, learn how to manage your mind better, and start caring for you today!
THRIVE is your ticket to the self-care that you need.
Step Three: Weekly Coaching Calls & Support
Inside the THRIVE membership, you’ll receive weekly group coaching calls, education, and support.
You will learn more about homeschooling, parenting, and mindset.
Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
And I offer my life coaching skills to support you through the challenges that homeschooling parents have.
THRIVE is exactly what homeschooling parents need.
When you join, you’ll get access to our Weekly Live Zoom Calls and educational monthly content designed to support homeschooling parents like you.
Over my years as a homeschooling parent, I’ve had many challenges. As I began homeschooling my kids, I recall wishing that there was someone I could go to for support and guidance. And to be quite honest, I could have used that support throughout my years as a homeschooling parent.
In essence, it’s my goal to provide you with the support and guidance that I believe most homeschooling parents need.
While parents expect to have lots of questions as they begin homeschooling their kids, what they don’t anticipate is that they will need support throughout their homeschooling journey.
That’s why I created THRIVE. It’s my brand-new coaching program designed with the homeschooling parent in mind.
THRIVE: Online Support for Homeschool Parents
Inside THRIVE, I integrate my teaching experience and knowledge of homeschooling with my life-coaching skills to help you homeschool your kids successfully.
Whether you are a brand-new homeschooling parent with lots of questions or you’ve been homeschooling your kids for years, I believe that you will benefit greatly by joining THRIVE.
I can help you side-step challenges that many homeschooling parents face.
And if you’re currently struggling with homeschooling, we can address your specific challenges too.
It’s time to feel the support that homeschooling parents need.
Follow me, and I’ll show you the way.
THRIVE: A Coaching Program for Homeschool Parents!
HomeSchool ThinkTank’s Promise
When you homeschool your kids, you are juggling a lot. Homeschooling doesn’t need to be hard, and it can be simplified. All you really need is a plan so good that it does the heavy lifting for you.
While we share videos with all the information you need, we make your life simple by offering our weekly content in a private podcast feed. Just pop in your earbuds and start listening!
When you join THRIVE, this is our promise to you.
- No Teaching Experience Required Guarantee. You don’t have to be a licensed teacher to educate your children effectively. There are many ways for children to learn. At the end of the day, your job is to love your children and help them learn.
- Growth Guarantee. Every month we offer new content that helps you become the homeschooling parent you want to be. From parenting to your personal growth, we’ve got you covered.
- Easy Tech Guarantee. The THRIVE hub is so simple to use that you won’t get lost. We use Zoom for our live coaching calls and a private platform for our educational materials. It’s so simple; even your granny can figure it out!
- Peace of Mind Guarantee. You’ll get access to coaching and educational materials to help you homeschool your kids successfully. Being a homeschooling parent doesn’t have to be hard. When you create your homeschool life with intention, you can homeschool with peace of mind.
- No Parent Left Behind Guarantee. We offer at least four live coaching calls every single month. You can ask questions about our program materials and get the help you need. If you can’t make the live call, no worries; the recordings will be available afterward inside the THRIVE hub.
- Join THRIVE Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my membership automatically renew? Yes. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the timeframe that you’ve paid for. You can sign up for a one-month, three-month, or six-month membership.
- Can I receive a refund? We do not issue refunds. However, if you want to “try out” the membership before paying for a three-month or six-month time frame, then please sign up for one month first. If you want to switch plans, you can upgrade to a three-month or six-month membership plan.
- What is your cancellation policy? If you want to cancel, email us at least 72 hours before your next billing date. Inside the THRIVE Hub, there is a “Help button.” From there, you will find directions on how to cancel.
If you’re wondering, here’s a little snippet about me and how my experiences can help you.
- Before kids, I worked at a Nationally Accredited Preschool. The skills I learned from this experience impacted my parenting tremendously.
- I am a licensed physical education teacher for grades K12.
- Before children, I taught physical education in a public elementary school. This experience led me toward homeschooling my kids.
- I’ve been a stay-at-home mom since I had my first child. However, I now work from home as I run HomeSchool ThinkTank and continue homeschooling my youngest child.
- My oldest child was homeschooled until high school. During high school, she began taking dual-credit classes at a local community college. She is now gainfully employed and has moved out on her own.
- Our youngest child attended a private school for a short time during elementary school but has otherwise been homeschooled throughout her childhood and teen years.
- I am the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank
- Hosting the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast is an absolute passion. It is a worldwide podcast that has reached parents in more than 90 countries.
- I am the author of THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way!
- To better serve homeschooling parents, I am currently in the process of becoming a certified life coach.
Inside THRIVE, I am integrating my life coaching skills, teaching, and homeschooling experience and knowledge to better serve homeschooling parents like you.
While I do most of the coaching and teaching, you will also have the opportunity to learn from excellent guest speakers and coaches who occasionally teach and coach inside the THRIVE coaching program.
Learn more about HomeSchool ThinkTank.
Copyright © 2023 HomeSchool ThinkTank, LLC. All Rights Reserved.