Are you ready to get the support you need while you homeschool your kids?
This is THRIVE!
THRIVE: A Program to Support You While You Homeschool Your Kids
Enrollment is open now! (It’s only $29 a month!)
Are you a homeschooling parent who…
- Needs guidance with homeschooling?
- Is struggling with homeschooling your kids?
- Wants support with day-to-day challenges while you homeschool your kids?
I get it. I’ve been there too.
All you want to do is support your kids and homeschool them successfully.
But as a homeschooling parent, you need support too.
That’s why I’ve created a coaching program just for homeschool parents.
THRIVE is designed to support and guide homeschooling parents like you.
THRIVE: Coaching & Support for Homeschooling Parents
Watch this video to learn how I support and help homeschooling parents through the THRIVE Coaching Program.
Enrollment is open now.
THRIVE: Supporting You While You Homeschool Your Kids
Hi, my name is Jackie. I help homeschool parents like you with the everyday challenges of homeschooling so that you can homeschool your kids for years to come.
If you’ve been struggling with homeschooling or need support with the day-to-day life of managing a homeschooling household, I’d like to invite you to join my safe space for homeschooling parents.
It’s called THRIVE.
What is THRIVE?
Inside THRIVE, I help homeschool parents with everyday challenges in homeschooling.
You’ll learn more about…
- Time management
- Running an efficient household
- Self-care & mind management
Were you surprised to see self-care on the list?
If you’re like most homeschool parents, you’re probably taking care of everyone else before yourself.
Which means you might not be taking time for yourself.
But you know what?
If you don’t take care of yourself, nobody else will.
THRIVE: Real-Life Homeschooling for Real-Life Parents
THRIVE is your weekly dose of self-care.
It’s mind-management for the homeschooling parent intertwined with real-life homeschool strategies.
Inside THRIVE, you will learn to take care of yourself in a way that enables you to show up as the person and parent you want to be.
THRIVE: Support for You as You Homeschool Your Kids
If you want to homeschool your kids successfully, then you must take care of yourself.
While THRIVE is for homeschooling parents, it’s not just about homeschooling.
In THRIVE, you’ll learn how to become more self-aware so that you can show up as the person and parent you want to be.
THRIVE is about you…the parent.
When you join THRIVE, you’re signing up for regular self-care that will up-level your life and improve your homeschooling experience.
Nearly every week, you’ll have the opportunity to bring your day-to-day challenges (and goals) to our LIVE Zoom Meet-Ups.
During our meet-ups, you’ll learn new skills and strategies that will help you with the day-to-day life of homeschooling your kids. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and get coached.
What Does It Mean to Get Coached?
Have you ever felt stuck or had a problem that you couldn’t figure out how to solve?
When you bring something that you’re struggling with to a call, I will help you work through your problem so that you can move forward.
I chose to pursue my life coaching certification to better help homeschooling parents like you with the everyday challenges associated with homeschooling your kids.
So if you’re looking for support as you homeschool your children, you’re invited to join THRIVE.
THRIVE is a safe space for homeschooling parents.
THRIVE: Support & Coaching Program for Homeschool Parents
Homeschooling your kids doesn’t need to be hard, and you don’t have to do it alone.
In this simple three-step program, you will grow while learning the skills you need to homeschool your kids successfully.
When you join THRIVE, you’ll receive support and guidance as you homeschool your kids. It is my goal to help you not only survive but THRIVE as you homeschool your children.
Step 1: Your Homeschool Success Path
Let’s redefine “home-schooling.”
Say goodbye to your preconceived notions about homeschooling and education.
Discover why you might want to consider following the philosophy I created for HomeSchool ThinkTank.
Inside HomeSchool ThinkTank’s THRIVE Coaching Program, I help parents understand why it’s important to prioritize their connection with their children. You’ll also learn how to get involved with a local homeschool community. In addition, I’ll help you figure out how to discover the resources you need so that you can guide your child’s education with confidence.
After homeschooling my own children and observing and visiting with homeschooling families for nearly two decades, I genuinely believe that the HomeSchool ThinkTank philosophy is the secret sauce to homeschooling your kids successfully.
As part of the THRIVE Coaching Program, I will help you understand why connection, community, and education are all important components of homeschooling.
And more importantly, I will help you figure out how to connect when you’re struggling, where to find the local homeschool groups, and how to approach education in a variety of ways.
While I do most of the coaching and teaching, you will also have the opportunity to learn from excellent guest speakers and coaches who occasionally teach and coach inside the THRIVE coaching program.
Step Two: Self-Care for Homeschool Parents
No time for you?
As a member of THRIVE, you’ll learn how to carve out time for yourself.
When taking care of everybody and everything, it’s easy to put yourself last. But there’s a problem with putting yourself last.
When you leave yourself out of the equation, burnout is bound to find you.
Inside THRIVE, I use my knowledge of the brain and human body to teach you how to take care of yourself.
If you want to homeschool your kids for any length of time, then you need to take care of yourself so that you don’t burn out.
Let’s prevent the mom (or dad) meltdown and start caring for you today!
As a life coach, physical education teacher, and homeschooling mom, I’m on a mission to help homeschooling parents take care of themselves.
If you don’t take care of yourself, who will?
It’s time to put yourself first so that you can show up as the human and homeschooling parent that you want to be.
THRIVE is your ticket to the self-care that you need.
Step Three: Weekly Coaching Calls & Support
Inside the THRIVE membership, you’ll receive access to weekly coaching calls, education, and support.
We teach, answer your questions, and help you navigate day-to-day challenges that homeschooling parents have.
While we encourage our members to show up to the live Zoom calls, you will have access to the replays of the live coaching calls inside the THRIVE membership.
Each month, we add new content that supports parents as they run a homeschooling household.
Join THRIVE to get access to our coaching calls and educational materials.
Over my years as a homeschooling parent, I’ve had many challenges. As I began to homeschool my kids, I recall wishing that there was someone I could go to for support and guidance. And to be quite honest, I could have used that support throughout my years as a homeschooling parent.
In essence, it’s my goal to provide you with the support and guidance that I believe most homeschooling parents need.
While parents expect to have lots of questions as they begin homeschooling their kids, what they don’t anticipate is that they will need support throughout their homeschooling journey.
That is why I created my brand-new coaching program called THRIVE.
THRIVE: Online Support for Homeschool Parents
Inside THRIVE, I integrate my teaching experience and knowledge of homeschooling with my life coaching skills to help you homeschool your kids successfully for years to come.
Whether you are a brand-new homeschooling parent with lots of questions or you’ve been homeschooling your kids for years, I believe that you will benefit greatly by joining THRIVE.
I can help you side-step many of the challenges that I have faced. In addition, I believe that I can help you overcome many of the challenges that are common amongst homeschooling parents.
So if you’re ready to feel the support that homeschooling parents need, then follow me, and I’ll show you the way.
THRIVE: A Coaching Program for Homeschool Parents!
HomeSchool ThinkTank’s Promise
When you homeschool your kids, you are juggling a lot. Homeschooling doesn’t need to be hard, and it can be simplified. All you really need is a plan that’s so good that it does the heavy lifting for you.
While we share videos with all the information you need, we make your life simple by offering the same content in our private podcast feed. Just pop in your earbuds and start listening!
When you join THRIVE, this is our promise to you.
- No Teaching Experience Required Guarantee. You don’t have to be a licensed teacher to educate your children effectively. There are many ways for children to learn. At the end of the day, your job is to love your children and help them learn.
- Growth Guarantee. Every month we offer new content that helps you become the homeschooling parent you want to be. From parenting to your personal growth, we’ve got you covered.
- Easy Tech Guarantee. Our coaching platform is so simple to use that you won’t get lost. We use Zoom for our live coaching calls and a private platform for our educational materials. It’s so simple; even your granny can figure it out!
- Peace of Mind Guarantee. You’ll get coaching that will help you create the homeschooling life that you’ve imagined for your family. Being a homeschooling parent doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful. When you create your homeschool life with intention, you will homeschool successfully and have peace of mind, too.
- No Parent Left Behind Guarantee. We offer at least four live coaching calls every single month. You can ask questions about our program materials and get the help you need. If you can’t make the live call, no worries; the recordings will be available afterward on our private platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will my membership automatically renew? Yes. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of the timeframe that you’ve paid for. You can sign up for a one-month, three-month, or six-month membership.
- Can I receive a refund? We do not issue refunds. However, if you want to “try out” the membership before paying for a three-month or six-month time frame, then please sign up for one month first. If you are benefitting from THRIVE and want to switch plans, you can upgrade to a three-month or six-month membership plan.
- What is your cancellation policy? If you want to cancel, you simply need to email us with a 72-hour notice. When you join THRIVE, there is a “Help button” in the portal. From there, you will find directions on how to cancel. It’s easy to cancel because I would only want you to stay in the membership if you feel that it’s a good fit for you and that you are benefitting from your membership.
If you’re wondering, here’s a little snippet about me and how my experiences can help you.
- Before kids, I worked at a Nationally Accredited Preschool. The skills I learned from this experience impacted my parenting tremendously.
- I am a licensed physical education teacher for grades K12.
- Before children, I taught physical education in a public elementary school. This experience led me toward homeschooling my kids.
- I’ve been a stay-at-home mom since I had my first child. However, I now work from home as I run HomeSchool ThinkTank and continue homeschooling my youngest child.
- My oldest child was homeschooled until high school. During high school, she began taking dual-credit classes at a local community college. She is now gainfully employed and has moved out on her own.
- Our youngest child attended a private school for a short time during elementary school but has otherwise been homeschooled throughout her childhood and teen years.
- I am the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank
- Hosting the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast is an absolute passion. It is a worldwide podcast that has reached parents in more than 80 countries.
- I am the author of THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way!
- To better serve homeschooling parents, I am currently in the process of becoming a certified life coach.
Inside THRIVE, I am integrating my life coaching skills, teaching, and homeschooling experience and knowledge to better serve homeschooling parents like you.
Copyright © 2022 HomeSchool ThinkTank, LLC. All Rights Reserved.