Are You Ready to Join HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings?
If you’ve been listening to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast or have been following us on social media for a while, then you might already know that you want to join HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings.
When you’re ready to join us, click here to get started!
If you need more information, keep reading and watch the video below to learn more about how we serve homeschool families!
Are You New to HomeSchool ThinkTank?
If you’re new around here, then we’d like to say, “Welcome to HomeSchool ThinkTank!”
Here’s a short video to help you understand more about how we serve homeschooling families.
p.s. We’ll be making a video specific for this page soon, but thought this might be helpful if you’re still learning about HomeSchool ThinkTank.
If you have any questions, you can book a call with Jackie here.
What is HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings?
Before you join us, then you might be wondering what HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings is all about.
HSTT Happenings is our newsletter where we share inspiration, information, parenting & educational resources.
When you sign up, we’ll invite you to our online community, share our weekly podcast, and help you understand how we serve homeschool families and parents.
Who is HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings For?
- Homeschooling parents.
- Parents who are thinking about homeschooling their children.
- Families who want to connect with other parents where they live.
- Homeschooling parents who want to connect online.
- Any parent who wants more educational and parenting resources. While our information is always geared toward homeschooling families, we also share a considerable amount of information that nearly any parent would find useful.
Does Your Newsletter Cost Anything?
Our newsletter is free to our subscribers. Simply sign up here and we’ll begin sending you tips, strategies, information, and a little weekly homeschooling inspiration.
How Often Do You Send Information?
For the most part, we’ll send you information once a week. Occasionally, we’ll skip a week or two. Once in a while, when there’s something special that we think you might be interested in, we’ll send multiple emails in a week. You are always welcome to unsubscribe from our emails at any time and we will honor your request. You can also reply to our emails and request that we make changes to your preferences.
Are You Ready to Sign Up for HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings?
If you’re ready to sign up for HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings, just click here to sign up and receive an invitation to our community.
Do You Have an Organization or Group Who Serves Homeschooling Families?
If you serve homeschooling families, you might want to sign up for HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings, but you’ll definitely want to learn more about how to partner with us.
Do You Have Questions?
More Blog Posts & Podcast Episodes for You
- Learn more about HomeSchool ThinkTank
- Discover our Mindset Mondays podcast series.
- Connect with our online community.
- Visit our start homeschooling section.
- Join parents from more than 50 countries & listen to our podcast.