Do you need curriculum for homeschooling your kids?
Whether you are looking for online curriculum or traditional homeschooling textbooks and workbooks, there’s something for everyone.
Check out the links at the bottom of this page to learn about non-curriculum based approaches to homeschooling, manipulatives, and educational games.
Curriculum Subject Areas
Homeschool Math Curriculum
Discover more information about the following.
Language Arts Curriculum for Homeschooled Students
Below are some of the best options for grammar and composition.
- Easy Grammar
- Fix It! Grammar
- Grammar Galaxy
- Guest Hollow’s Language Arts
- Structure and Style for Students
Homeschool Curriculum for Handwriting
We’ve done the research for you and compiled information that you will find helpful as you choose handwriting curriculum. While many states no longer require cursive to be taught in schools, at HomeSchool ThinkTank, we believe that it’s an important skill for all people to learn.
In this article about handwriting, you’ll discover helpful videos, information, and a podcast episode too!
Homeschool Science Curriculum, Programs, & Books
- Backpack Sciences Online Curriculum. Elementary curriculum
- BookShark Science Packages. PreK through high school
- Elemental Science Classic Series. Elementary and middle school curriculum
- Exploring the Building Blocks of Science Series. Elementary and and middle school curriculum
- Learn Science Conceptual Academy. Middle and high school homeschool curriculum
- Mystery Science Lessons. Elementary curriculum
- Noeo Science Curriculum. Elementary and middle school curriculum
- Science People. Upper elementary through high school.
Homeschool Spelling Curriculum
If you’re looking for spelling curriculum, tips, and activities, then you’ll definitely want to check out this article about spelling curriculum for homeschooled kids. We’ve included spelling review videos, helpful information, and curriculum.
Get more information about homeschool spelling curriculum.
History Curriculum for Homeschoolers: Books, Programs, Supplements, and Games
Learn more about homeschool history curriculum here.
This article also includes information about our curated collection of history podcasts that your family will love.
Geography Curriculum & Games
- Anno’s China, Anno’s Denmark, Anno’s Italy, Anno’s Spain. All ages.
- Arcademics Online Academic Games. PreK-elementary.
- Around the World with Picture Books. Elementary.
- Cooking Through Geography. Upper elementary through high school.
- Daily Geography Practice. Elementary.
- Draw Map Series. Upper Elementary through middle school.
- Drawing Around the World. Elementary through high school.
- Eat Your Way Around the World Cookbooks. Elementary through high school.
- Expedition Earth Geography Course. Middle to high school.
- Geography Songs. Elementary ages.
- GeoMatters Geography. Elementary to high school.
- Girls of American History Curriculum. Elementary ages.
- Guest Hollow’s Homeschool Geography Curriculum. Middle school to high school.
- Let’s Go Geography Curriculum. Elementary ages.
- Map Travelers by NIA Unit Studies. Elementary ages.
- Mapping the World with Art. Upper elementary through high school.
- Memoria Press Geography & History. Elementary through high school.
- PAC World Geography. High school.
- Read Through the USA. Elementary ages.
- Snapshots Across America Game. Elementary through high school.
- Social Studies Games by Simply Fun. Geared toward elementary aged children.
- Trick Geography. Elementary to high school.
- Visualize World Geography. Upper elementary through high school.
- Where In the World Game. Upper elementary through high school.
Reading Resources for Homeschoolers
- All About Reading by Marie Rippel. PreK-elementary.
- Blumenfeld’s Alpha-Phonics by Samuel L Blumenfeld. Lower elementary grades.
- Explode the Code by Nancy Hall. PreK-Elementary.
- First Start Reading by Cheryl Lowe. Lower elementary grades.
- Foundations: Logic of English. PreK-2.
- Night Zookeeper. Elementary through middle school.
- Phonics Pathways, 10th ed. Dolores G. Hiskes. Lower elementary grades.
- Pinwheels Language Arts Program. Lower elementary grades.
- Starfall Reading Resources. PreK-3.
- Teach a Child to Read by Mark B. Thogmartin and Mary Gallagher. PreK-elementary.
- The Young Reader by Margaret Craig. PreK-Elementary.
Unit Studies Homeschool Curriculum
- Book Shark. Elementary through High School.
- Five in a Row by Jane Claire Lambert, Carrie Lambert Bozeman, and Becky Jane Lambert. Elementary through Middle School.
Discover More Ways to Homeschool Your Kids!
More Articles and Information that You Might Find Helpful
- How to Homeschool Your Kids.
- Different Styles of Homeschooling.
- How Homeschoolers Make Friends.
- Books About Homeschooling.
- Get Help with Homeschooling!