You’ve worked hard to create a product or service that you know can help homeschool families.
But how do you get it in front of the people who need it?
That’s where we come in.
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we strive to connect homeschool families with one another and the resources they need.
So what do you want to share?
- A book.
- A game.
- Your homeschool group.
- A parenting program.
- Maybe your podcast.
If you have a product or service that you believe homeschooling families would want to know about, schedule an online appointment to learn how we can help you spread the word.
How You Can Partner With Us
At HomeSchool ThinkTank we’re all about collaborating with other people and organizations for the good of the homeschooling community. Here’s how we can help you reach more people.
- Advertise through our website.
- Share your products and services through the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
- We can help you share your products and services in many different ways, so please book a call to learn more about how we can help you.
You can partner with us in a variety of ways.
To learn more, you can also sign up for our email list that’s for individuals and organizations who serve the homeschooling community.
Be Our Guest
Do you want to be a guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast?
We’re featuring the stories of homeschool families and those who serve homeschoolers.
Book a call to learn how you can be our guest.
In Person, Online Conferences, & Speaking Events
Are you looking for a speaker at your next event? Whether you want Jackie to come and speak or you need help connecting with a parenting or education expert, we can help you. Book a call to learn more.
Sharing the Book: THINK HOMESCHOOL
You can also distribute the book THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way.
Learn more about distribution options here.
- THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way! Get the ebook, paperback, or audiobook.
Parents, Homeschool Group Leaders, & Tutors
- Are you a parent who wants to start a homeschooling group in your town?
- Maybe you already have a homeschooling group, but need help reaching more people where you live.
- Do you offer tutoring, private lessons, or small group classes for homeschoolers?
Book a call to learn more about how we can help you serve homeschooling families where you live.
Our Online Homeschool Parenting Group
Are you a homeschooling parent?
If so, then you can join our online homeschool parenting group. You can learn more here.
- Receive HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings – information for homeschooling parents.
- Sign up for our newsletter for people and organizations who serve homeschooling families.
You can contact us via email, snail mail, or through a Zoom call.