Partner with Us!
You’ve worked hard to create a product or service that you know can help homeschool families.
But how do you get it in front of the people who need it?
That’s where we come in.
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we strive to connect homeschool families with the resources they need.
So what do you want to share?
- A book.
- A game.
- Your homeschool group.
- A parenting program.
- Maybe your podcast.
If you have a product or service that you believe homeschooling families would want to know about, schedule a Zoom call to learn how we can help you spread the word.
How You Can Partner With Us
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we’re all about collaborating with other people and organizations for the good of the homeschooling community. Here are the two primary ways that we help you reach more people.
- Advertise through our website.
- Share your products and services through the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
We can help you share your products and services in many ways, so please book a call to learn more about how we can help you.
Be Our Guest
Do you want to be a guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast? The most efficient way to be our guest is to send an email outlining your products or services.
If we’re interested in having you as a guest, we’ll respond within two weeks.
Do You Want to Book a Call With Us?
Below are a few reasons you might want to book a call with us.
- You want to share a product or service through HomeSchool ThinkTank.
- You want to list your homeschool group, class, or event on our website.
- You want to be a guest on our podcast but would like to have a conversation beforehand.
In Person, Online Conferences, & Speaking Events
If you would like Jackie to be a guest on your podcast, speak at an event, or participate at an event, you can book a call or share information via email.
Sharing the Book: THINK HOMESCHOOL
You can also distribute the book THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way.
Learn more about distribution options here.
- THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way! Get the ebook, paperback, or audiobook.
Parents, Homeschool Group Leaders, & Tutors
- Are you a parent who wants to start a homeschooling group in your town?
- Maybe you already have a homeschooling group, but need help reaching more people where you live.
- Do you offer tutoring, private lessons, or small group classes for homeschoolers?
Book a call to learn more about how we can help you serve homeschooling families where you live.
- Receive HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings – information for homeschooling parents.
- Sign up for our newsletter for people and organizations who serve homeschooling families.
You can contact us via email, snail mail, or through a Zoom call.
Sign Up for Our Partner Emails
We’re respectful of your inbox.
Our emails are intended to be helpful to people and organizations who serve homeschooling families.
Keep Up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings
If you’re a homeschooling parent, then you’ll want to sign up to receive helpful homeschooling information and inspiration.