Did you know that you can book Jackie, the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank, as a guest on your podcast, social media channel, or another outlet?
Who is Jackie?
- Jackie is a homeschooling mom of two. Her oldest is a homeschooled graduate, and her youngest is still homeschooling.
- Before kids, she was a physical education teacher and also worked in a nationally accredited preschool.
- Jackie is the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank, host of the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast, and author of THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way.
- Jackie is currently working on becoming a certified life coach through the Life Coach School.
- On a personal level, Jackie loves all things business, plays piano, and enjoys kayaking with her husband.
Why Have Jackie as Your Guest?
Jackie loves being a guest on a variety of podcasts and channels.
While she is frequently asked about homeschooling, parenting, and education, she is knowledgeable and willing to talk about many different topics on your podcast or channel.
What Should We Talk About?
One of the easiest ways to come up with a conversation topic is by taking inspiration from an episode of the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast. You’ll find many episodes about homeschooling, parenting, and mindset.
- Since Jackie believes that a parent’s mindset is one of the most important parts of homeschooling your kids, every Monday we share an episode that’s all about mindset.
- On Wednesdays, we talk about homeschooling and parenting.
Below are topics that Jackie is willing to talk about.
- Life Coaching
Did you know that your mindset affects every area of your life? As a life coach in training, Jackie is willing to speak about mindset in nearly any area that she has a personal or professional interest in.
Contact information can be found here.
Listen to the
HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast
Do You Need To Talk?
Whether you need guidance as you get started with homeschooling or you want to be a guest on our podcast, or you’d like to have Jackie as a guest on your podcast, you can book a call with us. Most weeks, we reserve a limited number of complimentary appointments.
We love serving the homeschooling community so please feel free book your complimentary call today.
Join our Newsletter for Parents.
Keep Up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings.
We’re here to serve you, so let’s keep in touch.
When you sign up for our newsletter, we’ll help you keep up with what’s going on at HomeSchool ThinkTank. Get homeschooling and parenting information, our weekly podcast, and an invitation to our online community.
Sign up for HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings here.