Do you want to book a call?
There are three primary reasons that you might want to book a call with HomeSchool ThinkTank.
- You have questions about homeschooling.
- You want to be a guest on our podcast or collaborate with HomeSchool ThinkTank.
- You are looking for a life coach who specializes in helping homeschool parents.
If you want to book a call for one of the reasons above, schedule your appointment today. If you’re not sure, then look over the information below to see if this is the right decision for you.
Are You New to HomeSchool ThinkTank?
If you’re new around here, then WELCOME! You might be wondering if you should schedule a meeting with us.
The information below will help you understand if booking a call is the right decision for you.
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we love serving the homeschool community, so don’t hesitate to book your complimentary call.
Who Is This Booking Link For?
Our booking link is for three groups of people.
- People who are thinking about homeschooling their children.
- Parents who are already homeschooling their children.
- Individuals or organizations who serve homeschool families.
Do You Have Questions About Homeschooling?
Whether you are thinking about homeschooling your kids or have been homeschooling for years, you might have questions. No question is too big or small, we’re happy to help you.
A Few Reasons Parents Schedule Appointments With Us
- You have questions about our coaching services for homeschooling parents.
- You’re thinking about homeschooling your kids and have questions.
- You would like guidance about starting a homeschool group in your community.
- You’re struggling with homeschooling.
- You want help finding a local homeschool group.
Are You a Homeschool Parent Who Wants Guidance With Day-to-Day Challenges?
Jackie, the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank and host of the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast is currently pursuing her life coach certification.
As part of Jackie’s certification process, she is currently offering complimentary life coaching sessions to anyone who is 18 or older.
While Jackie specializes in helping homeschooling parents, you can bring any challenge to the session.
We guide parents through homeschooling and everyday life challenges.
Be a Guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
You might want to be our guest if you…
- Want to share your homeschool experience, group, product, or service.
- Currently homeschool your children.
- Are an adult who was homeschooled and have a story to share.
- Used to homeschool your children, and your children are now adults.
- Are a homeschooled child who wants to share your talent or talk about homeschooling on our podcast (parental permission & involvement is required.)
- Serve homeschooling families. You might lead a homeschooling group or have a product or service that you offer.
Do You Have a Product or Service Homeschool Families Might Like?
If you have a product or service that homeschooling families might be interested in, you can learn more about partnering with HomeSchool ThinkTank here.
We Meet on Zoom
When we say, “book a call,” we’re talking about Zoom.
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we prefer to see the people we’re visiting with.
When you book your call, we’ll send your Zoom link immediately. If you choose to share your phone number, then you’ll receive automated text reminders.
How Much Does it Cost to Book a Call?
This is a complimentary appointment.
Jackie genuinely enjoys meeting the people who follow HomeSchool ThinkTank & who listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
She’ll answer your questions or help you brainstorm and come up with ideas to solve your problem.
Take a moment to book your call because you will likely walk away with several ideas and actionable steps you can implement quickly.
What if the Times on the Booking Calendar Don’t Work for Me?
Jackie has a limited number of complimentary time slots available each week.
If these times don’t work for you, then contact us here.