Do you want to book a call? At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we love visiting with others who are part of the homeschooling community.
There are three primary reasons that you might want to book a call.
- You need help with homeschooling.
- You want to be a guest on our podcast.
- You are looking for a life coach who specializes in helping homeschool parents.
Whether you need help with homeschooling or your day to day life, if you’re thinking about homeschooling or you are a homeschooling parent, you are welcome to book a call. In addition, we love to collaborate with people and organizations who serve the homeschooling community.
Are You New to HomeSchool ThinkTank?
If you’re new around here, then WELCOME! You might be wondering what to expect if you choose to schedule a meeting with us.
The information below will help you understand if booking a call with us is the right decision for you.
Who is this Booking Link For?
Our booking link is for three groups of people.
- People who are thinking about homeschooling their children.
- Parents who are already homeschooling their children.
- Individuals or organizations who serve homeschool families.
Reasons that Homeschooling Parents Might Want to Book a Call
There are many reasons that homeschooling parents book a call with us. Maybe you have one of these challenges that you need help with.
- If you are thinking about homeschooling your kids then you probably have questions.
- Do you want to start a homeschooling group in your community? Perhaps you need help getting started.
- Are you struggling with homeschooling?
- Do you want help finding a local homeschool group.
- Maybe you need help organizing your time & space.
- Are interested in signing up with a life coach who specializes in helping homeschool parents?
- Do you want to join our online homeschool community?
- Did you know that we feature homeschooling parents on our podcast?
If you are homeschooling your kids or need help getting started, then book a complimentary call with us today!
We guide parents through homeschooling and everyday life challenges.
Life Coaching Services for Homeschooling Parents through HomeSchool ThinkTank
Jackie, the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank and host of the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast is currently working on becoming a certified life coach through Brooke Castillo’s Life Coach School.
As part of Jackie’s certification process, she is offering complimentary life coaching sessions.
If you are considering homeschooling or are currently homeschooling your children, then you are welcome to book a call with her. As a certified life coach, Jackie will specialize in helping homeschooling parents.
Please note, that while Jackie specializes in serving homeschool parents, that you can bring any challenge to the call. While Jackie can help you with your homeschooling questions and problems, she’s also available to help you with other challenges in your life. However, there are certain times when a client may be referred to a therapist.
If you are interested in booking a coaching call, please make a note in the comment section when booking. You can simply say, “coaching call” or you can expand with what you wish to talk about on the “coaching call.”
Learn more about the coaching call in this podcast episode.
Be a Guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
You might want to be our guest if you…
- Want to share your homeschool experience, group, product, or service.
- Currently homeschool your children.
- Are an adult who was homeschooled and have a story to share.
- Used to homeschool your children and your children are now adults and you want to share an experience.
- Are a homeschooled child who wants to share your talent or talk about homeschooling on our podcast (parental permission & involvement is required.)
- Serve homeschool families. You might lead a homeschooling group, or have a product or service that you offer.
People and Organizations who Serve the Homeschooling Community Can Book a Call too!
Here are a few reasons that individuals and organizations might book a call with us.
- Lead a homeschooling group and want to list your group on our website.
- Have a homeschooling group and want to help others by sharing what has and hasn’t worked for you on our podcast.
- Want to share a product or service on our website or podcast.
- Would like to invite Jackie, the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank, as a guest on your podcast.
- Want to visit about having Jackie speak at your next online or live event.
- Would like to have HomeSchool ThinkTank set up a booth at your next event.
- Want to distribute one of HomeSchool ThinkTank’s products or share their services.
- Are interested in joining our group coaching program that’s designed to help you share your product, service, or organization more effectively.
- Need coaching or help with your business, website, podcast, and other online services.
We Meet on Zoom
When we say, “book a call,” we’re talking about Zoom.
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we prefer to see the people we’re talking with.
When you book your call, we’ll send you a Zoom link right away. If you choose to share your phone number, then you’ll receive automated text reminders.
How Much Does it Cost to Book a Call?
This is a complimentary appointment.
Jackie genuinely enjoys meeting the people who follow HomeSchool ThinkTank & who listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
She’ll help you brainstorm and come up with ideas to solve your problem.
Take a moment to book your call because you will likely walk away with several ideas and some actionable steps that you can implement quickly.
What if the Times on the Booking Calendar Don’t Work for Me?
Jackie has a limited number of complimentary time slots available each week.
If these times don’t work for you, then feel free to contact us.