Do you want to book a call?
Are you new to HomeSchool ThinkTank?
If you’re new around here, then WELCOME! You might be wondering what to expect if you choose to schedule a meeting with us.
Here’s a little information to help you understand if booking a call with us is the right decision for you.
Who Is This Booking Link For?
Our booking link is for three types of people.
- Parents who are thinking about homeschooling or who are already homeschooling their children.
- People who serve homeschool families.
- Individuals who are interested in being a guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
Why do you want to book a call with us?
If you are a parent, you…
- Are thinking about homeschooling your kids and have questions.
- Want to start a homeschooling group in your community and need some ideas to help you make your idea a reality.
- Are already homeschooling but are having some challenges and need feedback.
- Want help finding a local homeschool group.
- Need help organizing your time & space.
- Are interested in joining our group coaching programs for homeschool parents.
- Want to be a guest on our podcast.
If you serve homeschool families, then maybe you…
- Lead a homeschooling group and want to list your group on our website.
- Have a homeschooling group and want to help others by sharing what has and hasn’t worked for you on our podcast.
- Want to share a product or service on our website or podcast.
- Would like to invite the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank, Jackie Wheeler Wiebe, as a guest on your podcast.
- Want to visit about having Jackie speak at your next online or live event.
- Would like to have HomeSchool ThinkTank set up a booth at your next event.
- Want to distribute one of HomeSchool ThinkTank’s products or share their services.
- Are interested in joining our group coaching program that’s designed to help you share your product, service, or organization more effectively.
If you want to be on our podcast, then you…
- Want to share your homeschool experience, group, product, or service.
- Currently homeschool your children.
- Are an adult who was homeschooled and have a story to share.
- Used to homeschool your children and your children are now adults and you want to share an experience.
- Are a homeschooled child who wants to share your talent or talk about homeschooling on our podcast (parental permission & involvement is required.)
- Serve homeschool families. You might lead a homeschooling group, or have a product or service that you offer.
Is the call on the phone or on Zoom?
When we say, “book a call,” we’re talking about Zoom. At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we prefer to see the people we’re talking with. When you book your call, we’ll send you a Zoom link right away. If you choose to share your phone number, then you’ll receive automated text reminders.
How much does it cost to schedule an appointment?
This is a complimentary 25 minute appointment. Jackie genuinely enjoys meeting the people who follow HomeSchool ThinkTank & who listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast. She’ll help you brainstorm and come up with ideas to solve your problem. Take a moment to book your call because you will likely walk away with several ideas and some actionable steps that you can implement quickly.
Book your FREE appointment today!
What if these times don’t work for me?
Jackie has a limited number of time slots available each week. However, she generally opens up a few additional time slots on her calendar at the beginning of each week so that she can meet with you later in the week.
Guess what? She’s a homeschooling parent too and generally makes sure that she’s available for her kids before she opens up time for additional appointments.
If these times don’t work for you, then feel free to contact us.