Listen to Mindset Mondays on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast! Video, Podcast Episodes, and Booking Link are Further Down the Page…
Do you love motivational stories? Would you like a weekly dose of inspiration? Each and every week, HomeSchool ThinkTank shares two podcast episodes with you. While our Monday episode is all about mindset, the other episode is all about homeschooling and parenting.
Tune into the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast each week for our Mindset Mondays series. See our Mindset Mondays episodes at the bottom of this page.
A Note from Your Podcast Host
Hi, my name is Jackie and I’m the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank.
Each Wednesday, I share an episode that’s all about homeschooling, but on Monday’s I share an episode that’s all about the way you think.
Every Monday I share a short story from my life and a lesson that I’ve taken from a specific experience. I’m sharing these lessons with the intention of helping you reflect upon and improve your life.
Whether you’re a homeschooling parent or not, if you want to be more mindful of your thinking, you’ll want to tune into the Mindset Monday’s series on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast. While I am speaking from the perspective of a homeschooling parent, in reality, anybody could benefit from these lessons about mindset.
Improving My Own Mindset
After homeschooling my kids for more than a decade, I decided to start HomeSchool ThinkTank. I quickly realized that if I wanted to succeed, I was going to need to toughen up. This led me on a path toward learning more about mindset. Now I realize that I didn’t necessarily need to toughen up, but that I did need to improve my mindset.
Years later, I am absolutely obsessed with how people think. When a person improves their mindset, so much more is possible in life!
While I started learning more about mindset for business, I’ve found that what I have learned has made me a better mother, wife, human, and simply a BETTER ME!
As a result, I’m taking what I’ve learned so that I can help others improve their lives too.
Life Coaching for Homeschooling Parents
I am currently working on earning my certification in life coaching through Brooke Castillo’s The Life Coach School. During this time frame, I am offering a limited number of complimentary sessions each week.
I genuinely believe that improving your mindset and becoming aware of the way you think is one of the best ways to become a better parent.
While I specialize in helping homeschooling parents, these sessions are open to anyone.
43 Seconds About the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
Mindset Monday Podcast Episodes are Further Down the Page.
Why Mindset on a Homeschooling & Parenting Podcast?
You might be wondering, “Why are you talking about mindset on a homeschooling and parenting podcast and website?”
You see, I believe that YOUR mindset is one of the most important parts of parenting. I think it might even be THE most important part of parenting.
However, I’ve wondered what my followers would think of me talking about mindset on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast and website?
I’m afraid that you might even think, “What does this have to do with homeschooling?”
My thought is “Everything! Your mindset has everything to do with homeschooling your kids.”
Your Thinking Matters
To my core, I believe that your thinking matters.
Over the past few years, I’ve gone out of my way to improve my thinking and mindset. While I began doing this to become a better leader for HomeSchool ThinkTank, I’ve found that the skills I’ve learned have value in every aspect of my life.
I believe that as homeschooling parents, our thinking has a tremendous impact on our families.
In my Mindset Monday’s series on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast, I share what’s helped me the most.
I hope that you’ll not only benefit from what you begin learning here, but I also hope that you’ll begin teaching your kids these concepts too. I think that these principles are some of the most important ideas that a parent can teach a child.
Changing Your Mindset Can Change Your Life
I’ve started sharing a weekly episode about your thinking on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast because I’ve seen the difference that improving and managing MY mindset has made in my own life.
As a result, I believe that YOUR thinking as a homeschooling parent can make a tremendous difference in whether you succeed in homeschooling and continue to homeschool your children for years to come.
So I’ve decided to give this a try.
Each Monday, I am bringing you a story or message that I hope will inspire you to think about YOUR own mindset and the impact that your thinking has on your family and those around you.
Discover Books About Mindset, Education, Parenting and More!
Search Our Mindset Monday’s Episode Playlist
When you click play below, you can read the captions, and search our Mindset Monday’s playlist. Type in any word or phrase that you’re looking for, and our advanced podcast search engine will bring you right to the moment you are looking for.
Learn more about our podcast and get access to the complete HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast Playlist here.
Click Play to Access our Playlist
Our Podcast is For Parents
You should know that my mindset episodes are raw, and real. Some are kid-friendly, and others, not-so-much.
Unlike our homeschooling episodes which are more researched and edited, the Mindset Monday episodes are straight from my own experiences.
While I think about some episodes for days or even weeks before I sit down at my desk to record them, others are recorded on my phone the moment that inspiration strikes me. Since I am squeezing the Mindset Monday’s episodes into my daily life in a very real way, there may be longer pauses or even the noise of passers-by.
Join Our Community…
Have you joined our community yet? Get a cup of coffee and join us online for education, inspiration, mindset work, support, and more!
Learn how you can join our online homeschool parenting group.
How to Live Your Life with Purpose & Excitement
This episode was a livestream several years ago. I had recently started HomeSchool ThinkTank and was “on fire!” Hopefully, you’ll find this episode to be inspirational!
Sign up to keep up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings and receive the Mindset Monday’s episode each week.
In this episode, I’m going to share how to live your life with purpose and excitement. This is from my experience in life.
I am currently living my life with more excitement and more purpose than any other time in my life of 40 plus years.
I can help you do this too.
Let’s get started with a little backstory.
A few years ago, I was really not living my life on purpose. I was less than excited every day, and a little unhappy, and a little bit crabby. I was not quite like this, but…
Watch the video above to discover how you can live your life with purpose and passion too…
Mindset Mondays to Inspire You
I hope that these episodes will help you become more aware of your thinking and the impact that has on you and your family.
This is a path that I have been on for several years now. I hope that you will join me on this journey and we can improve our minds together.
Take these lessons, apply them, and see how your mind can transform your life.
May each Mindset Monday episode inspire you to make a positive step toward your future.
How to Listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast
The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast is listened to by parents around the world. You can follow the podcast in a variety of places.
Mindset Monday’s Series: Episodes 1-15 on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
- Introducing Mindset Mondays on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast |Ep. #121 Mindset Mondays 0
- What I Know About Mindset |Ep. #122 Mindset Mondays 1
- Excited At 5:09 a.m. |Ep. #123 Mindset Mondays 2
- How To Find Your Purpose In Life & Live With Passion and Excitement |Ep. #125 Mindset Mondays 3
- Smiling In The Rain |Ep. #127 Mindset Mondays 4
- Sitting In Discomfort |Ep. #129 Mindset Mondays 5
- Start The Day Like Cici |Ep. #131 Mindset Mondays 6
- Setting Boundaries |Ep. #133 Mindset Mondays 7
- Wherever You Are There You Will Be |Ep. #135 Mindset Mondays 8
- Introverts and Extroverts in Your Family |Ep. #137 Mindset Mondays 9
- Create a Vision for Your Future and Your Family |Ep. #139 Mindset Mondays 10
- Listening to Your Kids with Intention |Ep. #141 Mindset Mondays 11
- Enoughness & Vision |Ep. #143 Mindset Mondays 12
- Creating Opportunity for Your Kids: A Story with Horses |Ep. #145 Mindset Mondays 13
- Taking Care of Yourself: Self-Care for Homeschooling Moms and Dads |Ep. #147 Mindset Mondays 14
- Taking Care of Business |Ep. #149 Mindset Monday 15
Keep Up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings!
Mindset Monday’s Series: Episodes 16-30 on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
- Keeping Promises to Yourself |Ep. #151 Mindset Mondays 16
- How to Stop Complaining |Ep. #153 Mindset Mondays 17
- Persistence Gets Results |Ep. #155 Mindset Monday 18
- Plan Your Feelings |#157 Mindset Monday 19
- Playing In the Rain with Dad |Ep. #159 Mindset Monday 20
- Giving Up What You Are to Become What You Want to Be |Ep. #161 Mindset Monday 21
- Giving Yourself Space |Self-Care for Homeschooling Moms & Dads |Ep. #163 Mindset Mondays 22
- Prioritizing Your Time – A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents |Ep. #165 Mindset Mondays 23
- Plan Your Next Day – Get More Out of Each Day |Ep. #167 Mindset Mondays 24
- How to Create Feelings That Help You Achieve Your Goals |Ep. #169 Mindset Mondays 25
- Focusing on Your Priorities – Sometimes You Need to Come First |Ep. #171 Mindset Mondays 26
- Traditional Thinking vs Creative Thinking |Ep. #173 Mindset Mondays 27
- Frustration and Success |Ep. #175 Mindset Mondays 28
- Feeling Overwhelmed? Essentialism for Parents |Ep. #177 Mindset Mondays 29
- Being Enthusiastic About Life |Ep. #179 Mindset Mondays 30
Mindset Monday’s Series: Episodes 31-45 on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
- Failing Forward with Enthusiasm |Ep. #181 Mindset Mondays 31
- Doubting Yourself and Overcoming Self Doubt |Ep. #183 Mindset Mondays 32
- Taking Action |Ep. #185 Mindset Mondays 33
- Decluttering: Why to Declutter and How to Get Started |Ep. #187 Mindset Mondays 34
- Believing in Yourself |Ep. #189 Mindset Mondays 35
- Free Life Coaching for Homeschool Parents |Ep. #191 Mindset Mondays 36
- Determination |Ep. #193 Mindset Mondays 37
- How I Use Life Coaching to Help Homeschool Parents: The Model |Ep. #195 Mindset Mondays 38
- How Do You Talk to Yourself? Negative Self Talk vs Positive Self Talk| Ep. #197 Mindset Mondays 39
- Is Homeschooling Hard? |Ep. #199 Mindset Mondays 40
- A Lesson From the Train and Jewel Concert |Ep. #201 Mindset Monday 41
- How to Make a Decision: Decide if Homeschooling is Right for Your Family |Ep. #203 Mindset Mondays 42
- How to Plan for 3 Wins Each Day |Ep. #205 Mindset Mondays 42
- Mindset Monday Episodes 43-45 are forthcoming.
The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast!
We’re serving homeschooling parents from more than 80 countries through the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast! You can listen to our podcast nearly anywhere that podcasts are played.
Discover more podcast episodes about homeschooling and parenting. Learn more about our podcast here.
How to Share This Article…
Do you know another person or group who would love this series?
Spread the word by sharing the link below!