Let’s talk about marriage and relationships with the author of the Play Nice in Your Sandbox series, Ron Price. Ron specializes in conflict prevention and resolution. In our interview with Ron, he shares some outstanding tips and strategies. You’ll find the podcast episode and video interview further down this page.
Have You Listened to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast?
Listen to our full interview with author Ron Price nearly anywhere you listen to podcasts. Look for episode #158. We recommend listening on Apple Podcasts or Spotify You can also listen to this episode here.
Join homeschooling parents from around and learn more about the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
Interview Highlights with Ron Price
Marriage coach, Ron Price, shares helpful ideas and entertaining stories in this interview about marriage and relationships. Ron suggests that if you and a family member are starting to get upset with each other that you call a time-out.
Did you know there’s a right way and a wrong way to call a time-out?
Watch the interview highlights in the video below or listen to the full podcast episode for more strategies to improve your relationships.
How to Call a Time Out
Marriage and Relationships with Author Ron Price
Marriage and Relationships: Books to Read
Ron Price is the author of the Play Nice In Your Sandbox series. Get the book that’s right for you.
- Home: PLAY NICE in Your Sandbox at Home: How to Enjoy Peaceful Relationships with the Most Important People in Your Life
- Church: Play Nice in Your Sandbox at Church: An 8 Step Model to Help You Prevent or Resolve Conflict with Your Brothers and Sisters
- Work: PLAY NICE in Your Sandbox at Work: How to Avoid Disputes, Manage Conflict, and Move from Conflict to Collaboration
Ron Price, MA
“Play Nice in Your Sandbox at Work.”
Author & Marriage Coach: Ron Price, MA
Ron Price has been coaching & helping couples for over 20 years.
- Masters Degree in Counseling.
- BA in Sociology.
- Mr. Price has completed over 500 hours in continuing education primarily in the fields of facilitation, mediation, and relationship skills building.
- Ron Price is a High Performance Certified Coach.
Keep Up with HomeSchool ThinkTank Happenings!
Learn how we serve homeschooling families. Join our community, listen to the podcast, and discover more education and parenting resources.
What is a High Performance Coach?
More Helpful Information
- Parenting challenges? Learn how to calm the chaos…
- Discover our mindset series on the HSTT Parenting Podcast.
- Connect with your kids while playing these fun math games.
- Learn about our online homeschool parenting group.
- Why connection should come before curriculum.
Share This Article
Do you know another person or group who would find this information helpful?
Share the link below with anyone you know who might find this helpful. Thanks for sharing!