Join Our Community & Coaching Program for Homeschool Parents!
Do you need support as you homeschool your kids? Whether you’re just getting started with homeschooling or you’ve been at it for a while, you’ll want to join our homeschool coaching program.
Regardless of where you live in the world, you can join our online group coaching program for homeschool parents. This program is led by the founder of HomeSchool ThinkTank. Each week, Jackie meets with you online to help you live your life & homeschool your family with more clarity and vision.
- We follow the HomeSchool ThinkTank philosophy of focusing on connection first, community second, and then education.
- Join this program to get the homeschooling and parenting support you need.
- Our homeschool coaching program will help you live your life in a more purposeful way and homeschool your family with more clarity.
Do You Have Questions?
“I genuinely believe that a community who learns together grows together.”
Who is This Homeschool Parenting & Coaching Program For?
Our online homeschool parenting group & coaching program is for parents who want to live their lives with greater intention and homeschool their children with more clarity & vision.
Our coaching program is a positive and uplifting place to get the support you need as you focus on living your life with greater intention while homeschooling your children.
What Do You Need Help With?
- Getting started with homeschooling.
- Deciding which method of homeschooling to use.
- Creating a daily homeschool schedule.
- Planning your homeschool year.
- Finding a local homeschool group.
- Starting a local homeschool group.
- Connecting with other homeschooling parents who have a growth mindset.
- Maybe you’re saying, “I don’t even know where to start, I just need support.”
If any of these statements ring a bell for you, then you’ll want to join our online homeschool coaching program for parents.
We meet in small groups and you will get the support that you need.
Join the 2022-2023 Waiting List for Our Private Community!
We’re on summer break right now. However, when you join our waiting list, you’ll have the opportunity to book a complimentary call.
If you have questions about homeschooling or our community, then you’ll want to book a call!
HomeSchool ThinkTank’s Community & Coaching Program will Help You…
Our group coaching program will help you design a lifestyle that works for you as you homeschool your children. Key points that we focus on throughout the year include the following.
- Caring for yourself.
- Improving your mindset.
- Connecting with your kids.
- Improving your local homeschool community.
- Exploring educational opportunities.
Each month we focus on a new concept while keeping the HomeSchool ThinkTank philosophy of connection, community, & education in mind.
If you want to have more clarity in your life while strengthening your connection with your children, building a stronger community, and creating a fun-filled educational environment for your children to learn in, then our online community & coaching program is the place to be!
Join Our Community & Coaching Program for Homeschooling Parents
We understand that homeschooling your family is more effective & more enjoyable when you have the resources you need and a strong community to support you along the journey.
Our community follows the HomeSchool ThinkTank philosophy of focusing on connection first, then community, then education. We believe that this is the secret sauce to homeschooling your children effectively for years to come.
Join our positive, uplifting, and growth-minded group of homeschooling parents. We’re helping one another thrive in homeschooling.
How to Share this Article
If you know another person or group who would find this information useful, please share the link below. https://homeschoolthinktank.com/homeschool-parenting-group