Everything You Need To Know To Be Our Guest On The HSTT Show!
Do you want to be our guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast & Show?
Here’s What You Need To Know!
- Please review this page before booking a call. We want to be sure that our podcast, show, and website is a good fit for you.
- After reviewing this page, you can book a preliminary 25 minute call here.
- If you would like to send information for us to review before our call, you can email us at [email protected].
Do You Have A Story To Share?
At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we believe that everyone has a story. Whether you are a homeschool family or the person behind an organization or product that serves homeschool families, you’ve likely gone on a journey that can benefit our listeners.
Will We Share Your Story Next?
The question is, “How will you use your story and knowledge to help homeschool families?” Can you inspire, educate, entertain, or inform homeschool families in some way?
Do you believe that your product, service, or experience can make someone else’s life better? Our mission is to help connect homeschool families with one another and the resources they need.
We try to have a positive impact on children through parents. As a result, our podcast and show is generally intended for homeschooling parents.
Sometimes though, we create content specifically for children to watch or listen to with their parents.
We’re Connecting Homeschool Families With People Who Inspire…
We’ve introduced our podcast listeners, blog readers, and video viewers to people like Dayna Abraham, Christine Camm, Jackie Grundberg, Allison DeFrees, Cecilia & Jason Hilkey, Alison Schlagel, and Sarah R. Moore.
Who are these people? They are people like you. They are homeschooling parents, course creators, authors, and product creators.
Meet Some Of Our Previous Guests
Have you met Christine Camm? She’s the founder of Simply French Online. What does she do? You’ve guessed it, she teaches French.
We interviewed Alison Schlagel. She’s a homeschooling mom who was homeschooled.
We interviewed best selling author and course creator: Dayna Abraham. She serves homeschool families from around the world with her online parenting programs.
Sarah R. Moore
We share the different ways that people live and homeschool their children. For example, we visited with worldschooling mom, Sarah R. Moore. She’s also the founder of Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting.
The Founder of Backpack Sciences, Jackie Grunderg, is serving homeschool families in a valuable way . She’s combined her real-world experience as a biologist with her Montessori background to create her online curriculum, Backpack Sciences. She brings passion and excitement to her thriving community of families who are learning about science together.
Jason & Cecilia Hilkey
Jason & Cecilia Hilkey are empowering parents around the world through their yearly online summit. We’re proud to share the Happily Family Conference each year. They features top-notch experts like Daniel Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson, and Peter Gray.
Allison DeFrees offers an online course that helps parents teach their children who have dyslexia. She also offers online tutoring to children who have dyslexia.
Is Our Podcast Right For You?
If you can answer, “Yes,” to one of the following statements, then the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast, Show, & Website might be for you.
Which Person Are You?
Can you say, “Yes!” to one of these statements?
- I was invited to be a guest on the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
- I serve homeschool families.
- I tutor homeschooled children.
- I am a homeschool group, class, or community leader where I live.
- I offer online courses or an online membership for homeschool families.
- I lead a homeschool organization.
- I have participated in a course or used a product that HomeSchool ThinkTank helps promote, and would like to share my experience with others.
- I am the author of a book that homeschool families could benefit from.
- I have a product that some homeschooling families might be interested in.
- I have a product that serves homeschool families.
- I have expertise and knowledge that could benefit homeschooling families.
- I lead an organization or service that homeschool families might like to take part in.
- I lead a volunteer group that homeschool families might be interested in contributing to.
- I am a homeschooled child who has a talent, service, or story to share. I have my parent’s permission to apply to be featured on the podcast, show, and website. I understand that I will have to ask my parents for permission to be featured.
- I am a homeschooling parent.
- I am a homeschooling grandparent who is involved with my grandchildren.
- We are a homeschooling family and our family would like to be featured.
- My family is thinking about homeschooling. I am willing to share my concerns or story as I am thinking about homeschooling.
- I am an adult who was homeschooled.
To summarize, if you are not a homeschooling family, then you must offer a product or service that would be a good fit for homeschool families. If you are an adult who was homeschooled or if you are thinking about homeschooling, we will consider sharing your story. If you are a homeschooling family who wants to share their story, we will also consider your application.
The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast & Show Might NOT Be For You If…
If your story is not one that families from a large demographic would want to hear, then our podcast and show might not be for you. Families from around the world listen to our show. Our podcast is respectful of people from different cultures and backgrounds. Our slogan is Live & Learn Your Way, and we mean it.
We want to help parents educate and raise their children in a way that works for them. At HomeSchool ThinkTank, we believe that a community who learns together grows together. We don’t have all the answers, but we are here to learn and grow with you and the people who visit our website, show, and podcast.
Who Is Listening To The HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast?
We have the most listeners in the United States. We also have listeners in the areas marked in white. In the future, we’ll make an effort to reach listeners in the light green areas. Please help us reach more listeners by sharing our podcast. As of August 2021, we have listeners in over 40 countries.
To learn about, subscribe, or share the podcast, please click or share the following link.
Homeschooling isn’t just about education.
It’s about your kids, it’s about your family, & it’s about a lifestyle.
Do You Want To Be Our Guest?
We want to share the stories of more homeschool families and those who serve homeschoolers.
If you’ve read all of this page and think that the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast & Show is a good fit for you, then please book an appointment here. Don’t worry, this isn’t necessarily an interview, it’s just a quick chat to get to know one another.
If you have a story that will inspire, educate, inform, or entertain homeschool families, please let us know about it.
Thanks so much for your interest!
What if The Booking Call Times Don’t Work For Me?
HomeSchool ThinkTank operates from the Mountain Standard Time Zone in the United States of America. If the times that we offer don’t work for you and you would like to book a call, you can request to meet at another time. Below is the process to request another time.
- Email [email protected]
- In the subject line please add the words, “request another booking time.”
- Offer three specific dates and times that would work well for you. If possible, we will accommodate you.