Have you been thinking about homeschooling your children?
Do you need to weigh the pros and cons of homeschooling?
You’ve come to the right place. We’ll help you decide if homeschooling is the right decision for your family.
Five Simple Steps To Get Started
- Read THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way!
- Check out our Start Homeschooling Section.
- Listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
- Join our community.
- Book a call.
Step One: Read THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way!
If you are thinking about homeschooling, then you’ll want to read or listen to THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way!
You will feel empowered to homeschool your kids as you read this book about homeschooling.
Available as an audiobook, paperback, or ebook.
Step Two: Check Out Our Start Homeschooling Section
Do you need more information before you start homeschooling you kids? Check our our Start Homeschooling area.
Step Three: Listen to the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
Our podcast is listened to by people around the world. Each week we share expert interviews, information, education, and inspiration that homeschool families need.
In addition, we’re taking this one step further and building a community of homeschool families around our podcast.
Click play and scroll through our playlist. Are you looking for something specific? Type any word in the search bar and our advanced podcast search engine will bring you right to the moment you are looking for.
Learn more about how we serve homeschool families through the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
Step Four: Join Our Homeschool Parenting Group
When you join our community, you’ll receive invitations to our online homeschool parent meet-ups. You can learn more about our online community here.
Step Five: Book A Call
If you are thinking about homeschooling, then you probably have questions. You can book a call and get one-on-one support here.
FAQ From Parents Who Are Thinking About Homeschooling Their Kids…
That’s for you to decide, but THINK HOMESCHOOL was written to help parents decide if homeschooling is the right choice for their family. Available as and audiobook, ebook, or paperback.
1. Get more information by following the HomeSchool ThinkTank Parenting Podcast.
2. Read THINK HOMESCHOOL: Live & Learn Your Way.
3. Join a local homeschooling group.
4. Check the homeschool laws where you live.
5. Where required by law, register your child as a homeschool student.
6. Connect with our online homeschool parent support group.
7. Book a call with HomeSchool ThinkTank if you need additional support.
Get your step-by-step guide to homeschooling your kids here.
More Articles & Podcast Episodes You Might Like